Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Blog #6- PODCASTS

I chose ITunes for subscriptions to podcasts. It worked out well because I already have it on my computer to download music for my ipod. I have never subscribed to a podcast before, so once again this was a first for me. My five subscriptions picked were: Best of YouTube, AndersonCooper360, ABC World News, Wall Street Confidential, and APM Marketplace. The first two podcasts are my choice for entertainment. I think YouTube has some hilarious stuff on it and on a more serious note I enjoy Anderson Cooper and his spin on news reporting! The last three can help me professionally in the financial world. I found the podcasts by accessing the ITunes store and went to podcasts from there. Since I am unfamiliar with podcasts, I downloaded some "top" ones to see what it was all about!

I commented on Karls Blog and Dannys Blog!!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather~~~

1 comment:

Brad Pierce said...

I love you tube as well. It's like the best of america's home videos.