Thursday, May 31, 2007

Blog #9- Changes in Understanding

Well it is the last week of this class as I am sure you all know!! I can say that I do not think I have ever had a computer class that I have enjoyed except for this class. Do not get me wrong, there was things such as podcasting and blogging that I could do without. Although these two things were my least favorite, I am glad we had to do them because I had no idea what they were. I had heard of blogging before, but I would have never done it if I wasn't forced to. I cannot believe that I launched my own website. That is very cool! Like I have said in previous blogs I was so scared about this class that I thought of dropping it when I found out we had to create our own websites. The internet is so complex that it would take a long time for one to understand the ins and outs, but I am learning and this class helped deepen my interest.
Everyone had interesting blogs and I thought it was fun to read others opinions about assignments. I am not a huge fan of writing my thoughts for the world to see, but since it was for a class it was okay.


It was nice meeting all of you! Good Luck =)


Krystle McClintock


I posted comments on Mrs. C's Blog and Josh's Blog


Go Bucks!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Culver said...

I agree maintaing a blog is not high on my list of favorite things to do but I am glad I was forced to do it, so I got the experience. I think just having the experience could pay off in the future.